“Wonderful”

$41.00*
Blue Hole and 3 Pools Snorkel from Dahab
$117.70*
and up
Private Tour: Sinai Jeep Safari, Abu Galum Snorkeling, Camel Ride and Bedouin...
Ranked #2 of 36 things to do in Dahab
Reviewed October 31, 2012

There you are on another planet, not earth. This place is amazing for snorkeling (if you are not an open water diver). It took my breath away when I first looked in my glasses underneath me. Beautiful Dahab

Write a ReviewReviews (1,612)

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We visited this after a recommendation - but get there early to avoid the crowds. Amazing coral reefs and fish... make sure you see the canyon as well as the blue hole itself.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Fantastic snorkelling over the drop off. I did one dive - very dramatic. Enjoy watching the looney free divers...!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was my first time snorkeling. We booked a half-day trip to the hole from King Tours in Dahab. They dropped us at a restaurant (no obligation to buy there, though), gave us flippers and goggles and off we went.
The Blue Hole is what the name promises: deep blue. You can enter the water at a few different spots and swim along the coral reef. Divers will go deep into the hole.
There are all kinds of colorful, mostly smaller fish in the corals. We even saw a Napoleon fish.
Food / drinks at the restaurants (no shops or food vendors around) are not cheap but reasonably priced. There is a central toilet that has to be paid for.
Bring a long shirt to protect yourself against the sun in the water. I've seen some nasty stuff...

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The blue hole is hyped as a great dive site, having entered at the bells (which is good) and finned for 45 minutes against current, the blue hole was finally reached and with on 70 bar left investigation was not possible. also the surrounding area of beach etc is little more than a rubbish dump. I have never seen so much rubbish and litter except at a civic amenity site