Red Sea Relax Resort
Star Of Dahab Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$26
$23
Hotels.com
$32
$31
$79
$50
  • Breakfast included
Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
$32
Hotels.com
$54
  • Breakfast included
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
$31
$28
All reviewslighthouse reefdiving centerchurchills bardive sitesfun divesrooms are greatswimming poolfantastic locationnice poolfalafelblue holenothing is too much troublecleaned every dayosamadormrsrpromenade
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Red Sea Relax Resort is a real gem in Dahab! I have stayed there twice this year, and in future it will be the only hotel for me in Dahab, and here are my reasons why: Firstly, it has the best location by far. It is close to the beach, it has actually got its own little beach area right out front where the kids can play and all can snorkel while you relax at their restaurant. Secondly it has a wonderful atmosphere, with the friendliest staff in Dahab. They made our stay such a treat and nothing was too much trouble. My first stay was with my husband and two year old son, in April, who absolutely loved the pool, which even has a kiddies pool attached. It is kept immaculate and the rooms are clean and very comfortable. We stayed almost three weeks and it just flew by, with so much to see. If you like to do excursions or just browse the markets, everything is within a minute or two of the hotel. There are plenty of great little restaurants all around the hotel and you will never be out of choices of what to eat. For moms who like to shop, I was very happy to be able to wander around the great markets close by. Planet Café right in front of the hotel, do a great breakfast too! So for a family, I would give it two thumbs up!
The second time I stayed by myself in June 2013 and it felt like coming home. The staff Said and Asama are the best and make you always feel at home. It is the best value for money hotel with all the luxuries. So whether you are a diver, or just want to lie by the pool and relax, Red Sea Relax has it all!!! Thank you Red Sea Relax, we will be back!!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms work great if you have kids and you want to be close to pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sophia v
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed 7 nites T dorm amazing staff especially Said whos always there to help u out good breakfast next to the beach what more caan I ask really next time im in dahab im defo going bacn to this place

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank annadxb35
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Booked a hostel but actually turned out to be a resort: pool, nice rooms, excellent service and location.

Can recommend this place too much, you really have to see it.

Me and my bf just didnt want to leave this low cost luxurious paradise.

GO DIVE!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were staying independently in Dahab, so this is a review of the diving facilities. We found Paul and Sophia helpful and welcoming. Everyone working at Red Sea Relax was professional and great fun to dive with. Everyone is fully qualified and knows their stuff, they know all of the local dive spots well and also run trips to further away spots (such as the Thistlegorm wreck), the kit to hire is all good gear, dive briefings were given without fail, transfers to sites were 'relaxed' but never 'late'. We had a thoroughly pleasant experience with RSR and would definitely dive with them again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed in Room 105 for 2 weeks from 18/5 to 01/06,. We have been to Dahab a few times and this is by far the best hotel we have stayed in, the rooms are cleaned daily and fresh towels daily, the staff who clean the rooms are friendly and very helpful. All at the hotel are hardworking, and Osama (Manager) is one of the friendliest, nicest guys I have met, nothing was to much trouble. We were Bed and Breakfast and the breakfasts were good, fresh cooked omlettes proved a favourite, drinks in Churchills rooftop bar are the cheapest in town.

My husband (Graham) and his friend Bill went diving daily with the Hotel's in-house Dive Centre and thought it was the best in Dahab they have dived with, this was due to the very experienced Staff (hello Hady, Paul, Duncan, Nunu, Sophia and Co.. there attention to detail, excellent equipment, and infectious personalities really made the holiday.

I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and dive centre, and I am looking to return with my husband later this year for another stay.

Keep up the good work guys, it really makes you stand out above the rest.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends