“Great Diving”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

After a day relaxing on the beach we started looking for things to do. We discovered that within the complex was the Sinai Divers Club so we booked a trial dive. Stewart Smith was a fantastic instructor. So much so that we booked the full PADI course with the help of Maja. 9 dives in 4 days later we are both qualified Open Water Scuba Divers. Stewart also organised for a professional photographer, Rich Carey, to be with us on our last dive and he took some superb and dramatic shots of us.

Visited November 2012

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best diving instructors in Dahab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Travelling alone i decided to sign up for a Padi Open water divers course. What followed changed my life forever. I was introduced to a whole new world and experience and it was thanks to my instructor called Hany who had patience and perserverance to get me through. I was new to the diving thing and scared and aprehensive but Hany walked me through every step of the way. I was honored when he shook my hand to congratualate me on passing the course. A great guy and part of a great organsisation of divers.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank HayleyJo2012
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great dive shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

The dive centre was well organised with a friendly atmosphere. Some of the kit was a bit tired, but on the whole fine. We did our Advanced Open water course, with Ashraf who was very helpful and we enjoyed our dives. The actually house reef, where the training goes on could do with a bit of a tidy up, as there a few plastic bottles and crisp packets lying around. But the other dive sites (Gabra el bint, blue whole and canyon) were great. (I would advise giving Mashraba dive site a miss, as i didn't realise prior to going that it lacks coral.) Also Rich Carey who is a freelance underwater photographer came on a couple of dives with us, was really fab. His pictures are really great and available to buy.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank AilsaMCQ
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very friendly, but also very professional dive centre.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Have been diving with Sinai divers for the past seven years one my own and with my family. We all learnt to dive when my son was only 10 so as you can imagine I was a rather anxious mum, however with the excellent teaching and friendly staff I didn't look back. I have just successfully completed the instructor with them and would fully recommend them to anyone who want to learn to the. The boat trips are great, and although there was a misunderstanding with one of the very helpful deckhands this trip it was soon rectified. So if you are wanting to learn to dive, increase your diving knowledge or just have some beautiful fun dives I would totally recommend them. :)

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We tried this club as we were meeting a friend out in Dahab. We have dived in Dahab many times and these guys are not our usual dive operator in Dahab. As a experienced diver I found the basic operation ok but very inflexable and when just a little flexible there was a huge excess charge. More importantly or worryingly there were a few dangerous cracks in their staff. For example, the tank being removed from a divers BCD while they were climbing onto the boat. The diver still was wearing a weight belt and had integrated weight. What if they fell backwards into the water. Fortunately this didn't happen but it was a worrying moment.
The whole experience left us feeling like just a number and not a treasured client. Needless to say we will not be going back to them next time.

Visited September 2012