“A home from home”
Review of Dahab Paradise

Dahab Paradise
Ranked #1 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Our second visit in February confirmed that Dahab Paradise continues to provide excellent friendly service. The staff are ever attentive, just ask and they will help you. We enjoyed ourselves so much in the peaceful surroundings that we will return again in October.
Make sure you book a taxi at Hotel reception and visit Dahab shopping centre - cost 15 EGP.

Peter & Dorothy (Switzerland)

Room Tip: Balcony rooms offer a panoramic view of the sea
1  Thank 90Peter90
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Peter & Dorothy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again,it's always a pleasure and honour to have guests returning to Dahab Paradise.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the peaceful surroundings and the genuine hospitality of the Paradise team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in October, and hope we can provide another memorable stay.

There are newer reviews for Dahab Paradise

Reviewed March 14, 2014

'Everyone come back to Dahab' is a phrase that I heard on my first visit to Dahab and this has certainly been true for me. I have been travelling there regularly for the last few years and on my last visit, decided to stay for 2 months. I stayed in a few different places that included 'high end' hotels including The Hilton and can't say I have a particularly good experience there.

I was lucky enough to stumble across Dahab Paradise after a bad experience of staying at The Hilton. The first notable thing about DP is its beautiful setting. With panoramic views across the sea, the Saudi Arabian mountains and the hotel itself, which is nestled neatly into South Sinai's striking landscape. I also love the fact that it's a little distance away from the main Masbat area but it's easily walkable if you crave a bit of hustle and bustle.

The rooms are really cosy and have a boutique feel to them - I loved this as I get really tired of the clinical beige sported by most modern hotels.

However, the main strength of Dahab Paradise has to be the service and the staff. It has an incredibly laid back, family feel and the team go to every effort to make you feel welcome and at home.

If you're not staying as a guest, I'd also recommend stopping by for dinner - They do a mean BBQ and it's a really peaceful spot where you can enjoy a drink in the Bedouin tent whilst watching the sunset behind the mountains. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank misterbarker
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Misterbarker,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Dahab Paradise on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the peaceful and beautiful location.

Here at Paradise we strive to give our guests exceptional service and we are happy that you were made to feel at home.

We do hope you can visit us again very soon, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have just returned from a 7 day break staying at the Dahab Paradise and I highly recommend it.The hotel is set between the stunning back drop of the mountains at the rear and the beautiful Red Sea to the front that is the view you wake up to every morning, stunning! The hotel rooms are comfortable and very clean all have a balcony overlooking the ocean. The food is excellent from breakfast to evening meal every taste is catered for.The staff are a dream team and go beyond basic expectations nothing is to much trouble and they do everything with a smile they are polite and friendly making the Dahab Paradise the place to stay. I couldn't fault anything and am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor, your feedback is valued.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Dahab Paradise and are looking forward to your next visit, we hope it will be soon.

Many thanks for your kind comments, I have passed these on to the rest of the team and they are very happy to hear that their efforts were appreciated.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was my fourth stay at Dahab Paradise and I truly cannot say enough great things about this hotel. The staff are wonderfully kind and helpful in every way. My room was huge and my bed so comfortable to climb into after long days diving and making the most of the Dahab vibe. The breakfast is awesome with a great variety and gorgeous scenery with stunning views of the red sea and, on a clear day, Saudi Arabia. Go there. I promise you will love it!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Holly B

Dear Holly B,

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us four times, many thanks for your continued loyalty and support. Returning guests are like part of the Paradise family and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future to your home in Dahab.

The Dahab Paradise team

Reviewed February 28, 2014

It was a perfect holiday. Breathtaking natural beauty. Red desert, blue sea. The entire staff
was wonderful and did everything in their power to make us feel comfortable and welcome.
Dahab Paradise is really a fitting name. Paradise it was in so many ways. We miss it already and plan to come back next year.

Room Tip: I would definitely choose a second floor room for privacy and an even better view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Eveslatner,

Thank for staying with us and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor

We are truly flattered that your stay at Dahab Paradise was the best holiday ever you have ever had. We are delighted that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay and that you experienced the beauty of Dahab and Sinai.

Thank you for your kind comments, we pride ourselves on our service and are happy that our team were able to cater to your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back year, hopefully sooner.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is maybe my 4th stay here? I am back and forward to Dahab regularly as I own Dahab Horse Riding Club, I am english, so like certain standards and this place gives me all I need without being pretentious. Dahab Paradise hotel was introduced to me a few months ago by a local driver, and has been my second home since. The rooms are lovely, laid back and the balconies have stunning views of the sea (use the word balcony loosely, they are MASSIVE) Breakfast is always my favourite great selection, and tables that over look the sea. Is there a more perfect way to wake up? Staff always great you with a smile. The motto at DP is Live, Love, Laugh... and this is exactly how you will spend your days with them. Perfect.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank EmmajL_13
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Emmaj,

Many thanks for your continued loyalty, we are honoured that you have chosen to stay with us 4 times!

Thank you for your lovely comments, we are delighted that you have enjoyed your latest stay here.

We hope to welcome you back soon and give you another memorable stay.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I spent 7 nights at Dahab Paradise whilst we did our PADI Open Water Diver certificate with Big Blue Dahab. Our stay exceeded my expectations despite it being rated so highly thanks largely in part to its amazing staff who bend over backwards to accommodate your wishes. So many things to like about this hotel, but I really appreciated its location in a tranquil spot outside of town looking onto the ocean with a beautiful backdrop of mountains. It was far enough away from town to feel secluded, yet within walking distance from Dahab central, plus taxis were real cheap if needed. Breakfast was excellent and I really liked the decor and design of the hotel, little things like the decorative towels meeting you everyday and the Bedouin tent with tea (and entertainment) from resident Bedouin Audi, add to an already special experience. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear justyle,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. Congratulations on completing your PADI Open Water Course!

We are delighted to hear that your expectations were exceeded and that you enjoyed the tranquil location of Dahab Paradise and it's beautiful surroundings.

Guest feedback is always valued and your kind comments are appreciated by the whole Dahab Paradise team, who are very happy to learn that their efforts were appreciated. Audi is especially happy to learn that he was able to entertain you.

You are always welcome to visit us again.