“Another great stay at Paradise”
Review of Dahab Paradise

Dahab Paradise
Ranked #1 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
UK
“Another great stay at Paradise”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife and I travelled for a weeks r&r at Dahab Paradise from our home in Saudi Arabia in August.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel, which is made special by the guys who work there, every single one of them provide the highest level of service and attention.

Nothing is too much trouble for the team, despite my various requests ahead of our arrival for 'surprises' for my wife, the hotel arranged for us to arrive at the hotel by camel, quad biking, horse riding and all manner of other little details. For this, I can't thank the team enough.

The food was as good as I remember it, although the inclusion of a more middle eastern menu/cuisine is hopefully on its way although long overdue. Breakfast is basic, but perfectly adequate with breads, eggs cooked your way, ful, etc.

The rooms were clean and 'cosy' - not the largest rooms you will ever stay in, but perfectly sufficient for a couple who only used it to sleep and shower, although we did make use of the wonderful balcony overlooking the red sea for a few pre-evening drinks after a long day of chilling, diving or whatever you choose to di with your days.

We made use of the Big Blue diving school, and our instructor Mohab was excellent with my wife who was nervous diver after a bad experience, and I completed by Advanced Open Water qualification whilst there, doing 7 dives in total which were all great experiences.

For people not sure about this property due to the location (about 1.5 miles from the centre of town), it's a lovely walk into town down the beach during the day, and a taxi is no more than 20le - a price well worth paying a couple of times a day for the peace and tranquility of staying in such a peaceful hotel.

Once again, thanks to the whole team from Danielle and I - and we will definitely be back next year to visit again, if not sooner.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank johnpb78
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hello johnpb78,

Thank you so much for returning to Dahab Paradise and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted that you found our service of a high standard, we continually strive to improve ourselves, so your comments are much appreciated.

Please do come and visit us again soon, when we hope we can provide you with another memorable stay.

The Dahab Paradise Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is in a wonderful location, the staff is great and helpful, the rooms are overlooking the Red Sea, and the pool which is always clean.
Thanks DAHAB paradise staff for the wonderful experience, it has been a great experience.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Ahmed A
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Dahab Paradise. I have passed on your kind comments to the rest of the Dahab Paradise team and they are touched that their efforts were appreciated and led to you having an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I booked the Dahab Paradise on the advice of a good friend as well as reading the positive feedbacks and looking at some of the idyllic pictures. The hotel did not disappoint, in fact it surpassed all my hopes, especially the very attentive staff led by the delightful Nimisha who made sure everything I needed was catered for. I was staying on my own but never felt alone as all the staff were sociable as well as respectful of my own space. Dahab is a peaceful town and I enjoyed venturing in both in the day and at night. I used to enjoy getting back to my room at night and seeing what design the room attendants had done with the towels laid out on the bed.. including elephants and frogs!! It is not often I revisit hotels or a location, but I will definitely return to Dahab Paradise and hopefully see those familiar faces again, highly recommended!!

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the pool but I would go for the first floor as the ground floor has a path in fro...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear James,

Many thanks for sharing your experience at Dahab Paradise on Tripadvisor. We value guest feedback and are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay.

For us it is the greatest compliment when guests choose to stay with us again, so we hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This was myself and my boyfriends second stay at Dahab paradise . . . something I have never done before, this I think speaks volumes! Fantastic stay as before, I cannot fault the hotel, staff, food or location! It was lovely to return and was made to feel like a returning friend rather than a guest! Most highly recommended! :)

• Stayed July 2013
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Smallfry78,

Firstly many thanks for choosing Dahab Paradise for the second time as your chosen holiday destination. We are honored that you chose to stay with us again and are delighted to hear that you had another fantastic stay.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Sydney
Reviewed July 30, 2013

As a resident of Egypt residing in Cairo I make an effort to get out of Cairo as often as possible. It has been 8 years since my last visit however the first with my wife. We searched online and found this hotel and got excellent resident rates when we called to book.
Dahab is currently very quiet so there were only a few guests in the hotel. We were given a ground floor room facing the pool which made for ease of access. By Egyptian standards the rooms were great and well maintained and spotlessly cleaned everyday.
The breakfast was pretty standard Egyptian fare and could have been a little more variety and as there wasn't so many guests to have cooked some of the items freshly instead of being cold. If however you are there for a BBQ lunch you have to dig in as the BBQ chicken is to die for and I went back for seconds and thirds.
The hotel was assist in organising a taxi to get into dahab and there is more variety for dinners and places to drink and socialise in the evening.
The staff were amazing and Michael made us feel welcomed and answered any question and promptly attended to any requests. All the staff were polite and it was a pleasure to hang around the hotel.
All is all I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who was planning to spend a weekend or week.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear tonyking1975,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Dahab Paradise on Tripadvisor. We value your feedback and use guest comments to continually improve our standards.

We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and would recommended Dahab Paradise to others.

Your comments regarding the breakfast have also been passed onto our food and beverage team, we are currently reviewing the food options available and will shortly be improving all the food served at Dahab Paradise.

We hope to welcome you back to Dahab Paradise very soon.

Kindest reagrds,
Tarifa, Spain
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying here in June and really loved the hotel decor, staff and location. They gave us a good rate and upgraded us to a nice room with great views over the pool, ocean and mountains in Saudi. I imagine many people are now scared to go to Egypt because if the revolution in Cairo, but in Dahab it is very relaxed and people are very friendly and caring. I felt very safe there. We will go back to this hotel again, it has a nice feel to it and Dahab is also a special place.

Room Tip: we had the triple room as we were there with our daughter, it was roomy and spacious, beautiful furn...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Catherine,

Many thanks for sharing your experience at Dahab Paradise on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning!

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you and your family back to Dahab Paradise very soon.

Ericeira, Portugal
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Spend a 10 day holiday at Dahab Paradise in April. It was excellent, everything; the people at the hotel, the rooms, the food, the service. We also received great tips for exploring the area when we were done relaxing at the poolside. There is also an beautiful reef for snorkelling just in front of the hotel. Snorkelling gear is available (for rent) at the hotel. The city of Dahab is very nice and cosy, not to much annoying restaurant guys. The atmosphere is good. It is also a great place for (slalom)windsurfing. Cheap but excellent rental equipment. Mostly windy in de mornings.

Looking forward to another visit some day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joris L
DahabParadiseHotel, The Dahab Paradise Team at Dahab Paradise, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Joris,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Dahab Paradise and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, your kind comments have been passed onto the whole team at Paradise.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest regards