“Fantastic dive centre with a personal touch!”

Deep Blue Divers Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Blue Divers is situated right at the very heart of Dahab, an old Bedouin village, in the midst of remarkable surrounding landscapes of the Red Sea and Sinai Mountains. The sea is where we do our business which, of course, is diving. As we are lucky enough to be situated right on the glorious Red Sea, we can guarantee that your diving experience with us will be fantastic and unforgettable, with abundant varieties of exotic fish, beautifully colored corals and plenty of sparkling, crystal clear blue water! We specialize in everything from diving to snorkeling, and can offer you much more, such as an array of dive safaris, either by boat, camel or jeep. Deep Blue Divers has been providing top quality diving holidays in the Red Sea since we first opened our doors back in August 2000.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic dive centre with a personal touch!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you are looking for a Dahab dive centre that offers excellent service and value, I can highly recommend Deep Blue Divers. My boyfriend and I booked a 10-dive package in August 2011, including 2 weeks' bed and breakfast at the nearby Dahab Plaza Hotel - which we can also highly recommend. We really enjoyed a real personal touch to the service, and thoroughly enjoyed our day trips out with Ayman and his team. The dive sites were incredible – some are my favourite sites ever! The dives were excellent value and we felt safe and well-guided at all times. The dives in Dahab are all shore-dives, but you don’t have to trek far along a sandy beach in your gear – it is all very easy to get in and out of the water. Ayman’s sense of humour made our experience interesting and fun and I can’t recommend them enough. We will definitely be returning. Thanks Ayman!

Visited August 2011

Cape Town Central, South Africa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly pleasant experience”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

After spending a week on a liveaboard out of Sharm we dived with Deep Blue in Dahab and certainly weren't disappointed. Anos handled all the paperwork in a simple and efficient manner and Mohamad guided us for 6 very interesting dives. There was a perfect balance between safety and fun. Everything was well organized and this added to a very relaxing dive experience
The service was great and included a personal shopping trip and free transfer to Dahad bus station. Thanks Anos and Mohamad. Hope to see you guys again.

Evian-les-Bains, France
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I've spent one week with the Deep Blue Divers staff,and really enjoyed diving with them.Leaded by Ayman,the instructor,we discovered many amazing underwater reefs,corals and coloured fishes.We went also to a protected dive zone,with camels because no way by cars.HUGE.The prices are low too.Thanks a lot to them for their kindness,i'll return soon there to share more diving adventure

Visited March 2012
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent & Trustworthy”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My hubby and I spent a week in Dahab and bought the Discovery Package, which included 10 dives, pick up and drop off from the airport, hotel, B&B, and a trip to St Catherine.

After the 3rd day of diving we decided that we want to progress onto the next level of diving so we enrolled for the advance course, and Ayman has given us a discount calculating the unused days from our package.We also skipped the St Catherine's trip and dived instead.
He made sure that we were safe and that we read our book before the deep dive.
He and his team was very professional.

The team was also very helpful when we had to try on the gear and helped us choose the correct sizes and the suitable gear for our diving needs.
Every morning we arrived for our daily dive they were already there getting ready with the tanks and trolley to make sure we had everything we need for that day.

Ayman also helped us out when we realised we left our USB stick with our Memory stick with all our underwater photos in his office. He copied and e-mailed all of our photos, and we asked him to keep the card in his safe until we return for a repeat visit some time this year.

Once again, thank you Aymen and Mo for your experience and excellent service!
We had a wonderful time and be sure that we will be back!

Visited December 2011
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Excellent Dive Company”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I was incredibly impressed by the professional skills and care offered by this dive company. The refresher course was extremely detailed and took me back to my first time passing open-water. They take every thing seriously when it matters and give it back to the clients in ways that show that they really care and are personally interested in insuring the best of dives for each person. Even though I had over 70 dives with over 60% at 30 meters, I was not permitted to dive those depths until I agreed to begin my advanced diving course. This actually made me respect the company all the more as they will not cut corners for safety. Plus the cost is minimal to take the advanced course through Deep Blue Dahab compared to other places. The paperwork and test review were very helpful and gave me complete confidence when diving the Blue Hole and Canyons. All of the dive leaders are at a masters level if not higher. Besides the excellent diving the equipment was top notch. The dive suits were recently purchased and felt comfortable and warm. In between dives there was the greatest feeling of relaxing at cafes on pillows in the sun. I enjoyed my trip so much I look forward to returning to complete my advance certificate as well and just come to hang out with the wonderful staff. Thank you everyone! Carolyn and Sacha

Visited November 2011