“The best over Northern Sinai”

Swiss Inn Resort El Arish
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arish
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I always go there for meeting friends, have a drink. I trust it and recommend it to my friends who are crossing by the city or coming for work. It has a very nice view on the Mediterranean sea beach. I enjoyed the palm trees the most. Friendly staff, sleeping and food.

Room Tip: You have to accompany one from the staff to show you your room otherwise you will never find it. I w...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank MuhamedSabry
SwissInnArish, Manager at Swiss Inn Resort El Arish, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Dear Mr. Sabry,

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay at Swiss Inn Resort El Arish in November 2012.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Swiss Inn Resort El Arish in the near future, and if I can be of any assistance, please contact my office direct.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed February 1, 2013

A magnificence hotel in a good location in El Arish.
The staff are top of respect, understanding that make our mission easy and Success.
The reception staff were the top of respect, assistance and understanding as also the guard and the rest of the staff

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank SalehAhmed3

Dear Mr. Saleh,

First of all , I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to put your kind comments on the trip advisor following your visit to Swiss Inn Resort El Arish in December 2012.

Looking forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The Swiss Inn was near perfect on every score-- helpful and informed staff, clean and attractive quarters, great location and friendly and professional. They are great value for the rates they charge, and are an asset to getting north Sinai back on track. I look forward to the opportunity to stay there again soon.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Nicholas G
SwissInnArish, General Manager at Swiss Inn Resort El Arish, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Dear Mr. Nicholas,

Thank you for taking the time to put your comments on the trip advisor regarding our hotel and staff during your Stay in the Swiss Inn Resort El Arish in December 2012 which are very much appreciated and will be passed on to all concerned.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I would recommend no body to stay in this hotel "Swiss Inn El Arish Resort", The staff in the front disk are very unhelpful and very unfamiliar with hotel services. when I reached the hotel along with my wife around midnight, every one of the staff in the front entrance were just staring at me with no initiative to help or to say even "welcome". The guys on the front desk even did not guide me to my room in such a complex building, where I have to find someone else to find it.
Amazingly, on the breakfast time, drinking water was not part of the meal, and I had to order my own bottle of water and to pay for it. Never expect that anywhere in my life
I will NEVER DO it AGAIN and stay in this hotel

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank qchem
SwissInnArish, General Manager at Swiss Inn Resort El Arish, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to put your Comments on the trip advisor regarding your stay at Swiss Inn Resort El Arish in July 30, 2012.

First and foremost, may I offer my most sincere apologies on behalf of both the Company and the Hotel for the inconvenience and upset you were caused.

Also, I would like to assure you that all your comments have been the subject of a meeting, and positive remedial action has already been taken, to ensure that similar situations, such as you experienced, do not recur.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel in a unique part of Egypt. I stayed at the Swiss Inn Arish for nearly six months in the past two years. The front desk staff is knowldegable about Arish and very helpful. They offered to arrange for a taxi to pick up cold medicine for me when I had a bad cold and the restaurant made special hot lemon drink using a local recipe When I forgot items by the pool or at the restaurant staff would always return them directly to my room. Most rooms are right on the sea and I've never slept better in a hotel, with the soft sound of the surf in the background. Housekeeping is excellent and room service was always prompt. The laundry service would return clothes same day by mid afternoon . The hotel is the best location for conferences and meetings in Arish and staff will go out of their way to provide the requested arrangements.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the sea - during high season it's best to avoid rooms on the pool unless you h...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
8  Thank zamalekbek
alaaeln, General Manager at Swiss Inn Resort El Arish, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind comments you put on the trip advisor regarding our hotel (Swiss Inn Resort El Arish) and staff during your Stay in May 26, 2012 which are very much appreciated and will be passed on to all concerned.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

The Hotel is a good choice in a simple bedouin city , But It doesn't deserve to be a swiss inn , when I went there were two choice of Rooms , Old Part and Renovated Part , The Modern Part was Good but Unfortunately we Took in the un renovated part , rooms weren't bad but it wasn't so clean , Furniture was old but it was comfortable room really.

The Restaurant was relatively small to a 5 stars hotel and the Breakfast wasn't well varied and the dinner was same everyday

The Hotel has cheap Wifi

The Hotel had two pools , one small Pool and one other larger pool filled from salty sea water

And I think 2 small Pools weren't good for a "Resort"

The Night Entertainment was amazing , it had a green area where people at night sat and some people of the hotel sold many snacks and Grilled Corn and Many other Egyptian snacks , also there was a Kids Area but with Cost.

Overall , it was a good experience and I think now all rooms have been renovated .

so I recommend it...

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated Room
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank ismailTourist

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your Comments following your recent Visit to Swiss Inn Resort El Arish in April 15, 2012 and which you put on the trip advisor.

I would, first of all, like to reiterate my sincere apologies for the inconvenience ad upset you were caused. There is certainly no excuse for the poor standards and service you encountered, and I would like to assure you that each point you mentioned has been discussed with the personnel concerned, and the appropriate action taken, to ensure a similar situation does not recur.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

I arrived late at night and had everything taken care of by really helpful staff. Felt very relaxed and calm. Lovely location by the sea where you can go for a walk, or sit in the cafe area and look out over it. Rooms were a great size and with sea views.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank AdeBurca

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to put such kind Comments on the trip advisor regarding our Hotel (Swiss Inn Resort El Arish ) and staff during your Visit in September 20, 2011.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Swiss Inn Resort El Arish, whenever you next have occasion to visit Arish City and I would appreciate you contacting my office direct for any arrangements you may wish to make.

Alaa El Naggar

Been to Swiss Inn Resort El Arish? Share your experiences!