“The Best Experience of My Life!!!”

Best of Egypt Shore Excursions
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Port Said
Brantford, Canada
“The Best Experience of My Life!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

That was not good experience rather that was the best experience of my life of travelling with BESE. It was so much enjoyable for us to visit the historical places of Egypt with the stuff of BESE who knows each and everything about the place and history. We are grateful to them. Cordially thanks to BESE.

Visited May 2013

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A magical place to be”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to Cairo with a couple of my friends and since the moment we saw Port Said port, we knew that our stay there was going to be amazing. The pyramids are something magnificent to see, it cannot be put in words how amazing this place is! Once you go there you start really wondering how did they build them back then, so precise and so unique, the thrill is magnificent. It was very hot and we had to walk a lot but in the end it was so worth it! We used the services of BESE tours and were very pleased by them, no problems, just a fantastic trip!

Would recommend to go and visit, it's a must!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Milena A
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic excursion”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was really nervous about getting off of our cruise ship in Port Said & spending the night in Cairo. Our guide & a driver met us at 5:30 in the morning & we rode in a convoy for a while. Soldiers & tanks were on the sides of the roads for a distance. We saw the pyramids & the Egyptian museum & then went to our room at the Mena House, a super nice hotel. Our guide, Saher, was very knowledgeable & we didn't have any problems understanding him. The driver did a great job. The traffic in Cairo is very very wild but he got us thru it safely. For our second day, we had scheduled more pyramids, but Saher recommended we see Sakkara & then go to a mosque & other places of interest. I'm very glad we did. We felt completely safe during our tour & would highly recommend BESE!! We rejoined our cruise ship in Alexandria in plenty of time for our departure.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Darlene F
Bath, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Worthwhile Location and Tour”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Let me first say that Egypt is worth the trip in and of itself; I think that I got more out of it since I picked a cruise to go on. I used this service (BESE) to book a little cruise. We sailed from Port Said, which is on the other side of the Nile Delta from Alexandria. It seems a bit out of the way, but it was well worth it, and recommend it to anyone, but especially people who have any interest in history, naval or otherwise. It made the whole trip to Egypt, really, since they arrange to go ashore and visit places, like some Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Cairo museum. Having that included made it easier to make it across the country, since at times it can be unsafe for foreigners and it IS a big country.

Visited December 2012
New Delhi, India
“An enchanting experience”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I'm really thankful to BESE tours from Port Said, through whom I booked my trip to The Pyramids and Saqqara. Everything was taken care of, very nicely. It was simply wow.I was thrilled to see the pyramids. I'm looking forward to my next trip with BESE tours.

Visited February 2013