Iberotel Borg El Arab
Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$113
$87
Africana Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$60
Hotels.com
Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$135
$112
Radisson Blu
Aida Beach Hotel(El Alamein)
$49
Cherry Maryski Hotel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$54
$46
Philip House Hotel(Alexandria)
$21
TripAdvisor
All reviewsanimation teamspecial thanksnice hotelsea viewthanks guyshouse keepingswimming poolnice staffbe honestnice animationnice beachnice viewnice foodfood qualityrooms are cleanroom service isprivate beach
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My Family and friends enjoyed so much during our stay in the hotel. We've been there 2 weekends in a row and we would love to go again whenever we get the chance. We enjoyed the the beach and the swimming pool & the view is incredible over there. I'd like to thank the awesome and very friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Excellent weekend! View from the chalet was unforgettable! Staff are very helpful and friendly. A special thank you to Mohammed (who opened the disco especially for us). It was worth the visit and we will be coming back very soon!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank g_elzoghby
Reviewed May 1, 2013

It's a very nice hotel, the staff are very helpful and friendly especial Mr. Waleed who was very helpful with the reservation. The room was very clean and spacious, the view was amazing, we were in the 3rd floor. The food was ok, not great, but just fine. Of course nothing compares to the amazing color of the north coast sea, an exceptional blue.

The only downside was that there isn't much to do there except enjoy the beach and maybe hang out at the hotel lobby at night, but if you were to go anywhere you'd have to have a car. There is a supermarket and restaurant right next to the hotel though in the neighboring area.

This is the third time we go, I was with a family of 4. I loved the hotel, and plan to go again soon. =)

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am dr yasser elazhary. it is the first time to go to this nice hotel. it has clean rooms overlooking a very beautiful beach. the food there is good. i really recoomend this hotel for everyone. the staff there is very friendly and helpful. my special thanks to the hotel staff specially mr.mohamed and mr.walid who gave me a room with a wondeful view, many thanks for them and others who helped me enjoy my trip. i am looking forward to going there soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Hotel was cozy , staff are extremely helpful & understanding. They are seeking to provide you with the best possible service they could offer. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to enjoy the Egyptian north coast with the taste of a cozy hospitality.

Room Tip: Always look for the chalets ( Family rooms 2 or 3 pax )
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family