“The best place other than heavan”
Review of Isabel's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Isabel's
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Avalon
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Isabels is great. Great food for a reasonable price. Workers are so polite and they make the food and deliver it asap. Uncle bills pancakes and the rocking chair arent anything like this amazing place

2  Thank Tripdogdouble
There are newer reviews for Isabel's

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Stopped here July 13th for lunch on our first trip to Avalon. We were attracted by the outside seating , but being a hot day, we ate inside. The whole place is spotless, our food was served quickly, and it was delicious. It was busy the whole time we were there, with take out, as well as eat in orders. The prices were in line with others we stopped at this week.. They have a large deli menu as well as a bakery.

1  Thank MAXKATT
Reviewed August 11, 2009

We have been going every day for breakfast for the past two weeks. We walk and usually get there about 10 O'clock. This morning we got held up waiting for someone. When we got there at 11 O'clock and ordered a egg on a bagel the girl said they were not serving breakfast any longer. We said fine we will order sandwiches from your lunch menu. The girl said we don't start serving lunch until 11:30. So we left and walked to the Avalon Deli and had great egg sandwiches. I have noticed so many people walking in and walking out and I could not figure it out until today.
The outside patio is very nice and it has shade which is nice just be sure and go at the correct time. The prices are very high. Do not get the fruit from the front case it is 8 dollars and the fruit is never fresh.

1  Thank beachbuddy27
Reviewed September 18, 2008

We ate here at least 2-3 times per week all summer and loved it. The crabcake sandwich is the best around and the baked goods are out of this world.

The cafe menu was varied and a nice change from all the "fried food" restaurants around. They have pasta's, sandwiches and stir fry's.

The dining room and outdoor patio were always clean and we noticed a lot of repeat customers. The only drawback is that they don't accept credit cards, but it was definately worth that slight inconvenience.

1  Thank Zipfire
Reviewed September 3, 2008

I just looked up Isabel's on the web to get their phone number and came across this review. I can't even believe it! I've eaten here for 3 years and never have heard one person say anything but GREAT things about it. First of all, it is one of the cleanest places in Avalon. Second, as for service, the other reviewer must have had the wrong place - there is NO WAITRESS SERVICE. All the food is made to order so when it's busy, everybody waits ... just like every other shore restaurant. My group of girlfriend's and I ask for to go boxes everytime we go ... the portions are soooo big that no one ever finishes. I'm so upset that someone could write this about my favorite place. This isn't Isabel's they're talking about because there is no waitress service. If you can go, I recommend it will be the BEST part of anyone's vacation!

1  Thank twin2wers