The Concord Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ICONA Avalon(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$159
The Beachcomber Resort(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$115
Hotwire.com
Lark Motel(Stone Harbor)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyland Motor Inn(Cape May Court House)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsstone harborbeach hotelgreat vacationfull size refrigeratornext yearpools are greatliving roomshort walk to the beachcleaning staffthe past yearswe've stayedfamily vacationrooms are spaciousthe jersey shoremany yearsbeach tagsnice size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed here last summer with our son (who was 14 months at the time). It was fantastic. Super clean place with a really convenient kitchenette (which was a necessity when traveling with a baby). The service was great, not too loud and very family oriented. I don't understand how anyone could give it a bad review. It's not as fancy of a hotel as we usually stay at, but it was every bit as clean and nice. Especially considering how expensive places can get in this area over the summer - it's a real jewel. Reasonable rates, clean, clean, clean and safe. Can't say enough good things. We will definitely be returning here this coming summer if I can get the time off.

Room Tip: Upper rooms are a little quieter if that's a concern.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Delima H
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Concord Suites was everything the reviewers say it is....very clean and great location. Would definitely stay there again. The mini kitchen is nice to have. The only thing is the parking is sometimes a pain....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Patty S
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Needed to stay 3 nights in Avalon and stayed here, based on reviews right here.
Pleasantly surprised to see a different alternative to standard hotel or motel rooms - vs. renting a whole house. Rooms are spacious, and there's a mini kitchen, complete with pots, pans, utensils etc. Micro & mini fridg. provided. So if you go, bring your food with you. We were in a second floor room over the office which has a large outside patio area, with unbrella'd tables & chairs, and lounge chairs. We'll go back again for a late summer stay after labor day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pootershow
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We've been going to Avalon, NJ, for 30 years. We usually rent houses but this was just a long weekend, Thu-Sun after the season. We read positive reviews about Concord Suites on Trip Advisor so we gave it a try. Our suite, all are the same size, was on the second of three floors and was right off of one of the large patios with umbrella tables and chairs. Everything was very clean. Two Queen beds, nice closet, double dresser, mirror in bedroom. Kitchenette was fine, but we ate our meals out. For my husband and I it was all we needed. Sue, our housekeeper, was a very nice person. We tip on a daily basis. You never know if someone different will be cleaning on the day you leave. One parking spot. They have an elevator but we didn't need it as we packed light. Two big swimming pools, one heated. Did I mention clean? Housekeeping cleans the window frequently to keep off the film from the seashore air. The suites are owned individually ( priced in the low 200K's). Good family restaurant on bottom floor. Just two problems, as with most motels the free Wifi is lacking. I think some booster signals would help. When the weekend came it was just about impossible to get online. The other problem was when our neighbors came down for the weekend (weather was beautiful) and gathered every table and chair on the outside deck to put out their continental breakfast for their families. Not the fault of the hotel, though. Nice place and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Songbird811
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the fourth time we've stayed at the Concord Suites. This time if was toward the end of September - nearing the end of the season. The rooms were still very fresh and clean even after lots of traffic from beach goers all summer. Looking and feeling clean is a top priority on my list. If you think there is a discrepancy, ask for the manager. When making my reservations, I wasn't satisfied with the response from the desk staff so asked for the manager. She quickly cleared up the confusion and I made my reservations. The only problem I have with the motel is their very narrow parking spaces. It's hard getting in and out of your car, especially when people park on the line and not within it. But it's something you deal with if you want to stay in a place as nice and clean as the Concord.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple