“Always good !”

Concord Cafe
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: CONCORD CAFE: AVALON'S FAVORITE FAMILY RESTAURANT When you want to enjoy one of the best casual family restaurants in Avalon, NJ, head to the Concord Café. For more than 26 years, our restaurant has been serving up delicious cuisine and cocktails for the whole family to enjoy. Whether you're in the mood for pizza, pasta, crabcakes, salads, burgers or some tasty bar food, the Concord Café has created a full menu of choices prepared with only the highest-quality ingredients possible.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stay at the Concord a few times over the summer season. Food is always decent. Expect a bit of a wait though- so call ahead if you take out. We had a few orders messed up - they tend to get busy- so be patient. We order while we are on the beach and pick up on the way back to our room. Good pizza and sandwiches.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

On each of our visits to Stone Harbor we make sure to stop at the Concors regularly. The food is always great, recommend the BBQ pork pizza, cheddar bacon fries, and the BBQ burger. Never disappointed and we tend to eat at the bar as the bartenders are always nice and super friendly. A must try when you're in the Avalon or Stone Harbor area!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I never really had what I would call a good meal at the Conord Cafe. This summer we at there twice. I had the Brushetta Chicken which should have had flavor but it didn't. The chicken was tough and I needed to eat the sandwich with a knife and fork. The next time I had a cheeseburger. Since ground beef should be cooked through, when I asked how I wanted my burger I said well done. I always ask for well done everywhere and I get a cooked burger. This burger wasn't just well done, it was burned, totally black on the outside and totally shrunk, a "hockey puck." My husband always gets the same thing and it is always good. If you want good pizza, go to a pizza place. Their pizza is less than average according to the couple with us who shared a pizza.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friend and I were babysitting her grandson, so we decided to have "take out" from the Concord for our dinner. My cheesesteak with french fries was average, but $12.49 plus 75 cents for mushrooms was way overpriced. My friend had a chicken steak (no cheese) with onions, peppers, and tomatoes did not even taste like chicken. Her sandwich was $12.99. Two sandwiches = $28 with tax!!!! Never again!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is a cafe with average food, and average service at best. The pizza is good, and the buffalo fries are tasty, but the service is usually a bored college student who interrupts their texting to give marginally friendly service. The prices are decent, but nothing is really memorable in terms of taste. It's run by young people at the desk, as well as young servers and bartenders who probably never really had any treal training on how to give good service to customers whom you are depending on for a tip.