“Great place for people watching on the Malecon”
Review of Luv N Oven

Luv N Oven
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Salinas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Hamilton, Canada
“Great place for people watching on the Malecon”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Cold Grande Pilsners for $2!!! Had the Arruz du Pollo $7 . Outdoor seating only about 7 tables.. Seems to be the busiest place during the day even though this is the slow season. Portions were generous and tasty.. saw some other dishes that I would love to try... just have to figure out what I need to order lol.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank tdb369

St. Augustine, Florida
“Arroz con Pollo”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

That is all I have ever eaten here. The prices are getting higher than they were just a year ago due to the influx in tourism. But the portions are great. There are a ton of onions in the rice, but they are big and can be picked out!

Visited February 2013
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Amazing food with casual atmosphere”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was great! My husband & I shared the fried fish & bacon wrapped filet. He had a beer & I ordered diet coke. Our bill was only $18.00.
Both meals came with plantains or hand cut french fries. I would recommend you order the mushroom sauce on the side on the filet, it tasted like cream of chicken soup.
The fish was amazing! It was the best thing we have had so far!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic ceviche!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My expat friends love this place which was enough for me. Loved the outdoor "rusticness" on the waterfront and the ceviche was rockstar. Like really, really good. And the fried plantains - signature South America - were the best I had the whole trip. All in, worth the stop.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SusieQpacific
Oakland, California
“Sorry But We Did Not Like The Place Or The Food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a gringo hangout. It was twice recommended to us. So we went twice. Not liking it the first time but feeling we should give it a second chance. At best, it is ordinary. And, there is a continuous and prevalent smell of trash. We had a very unremarkable breakfast there, then a lunch of salad and pasta. I would not go back.

Visited December 2012