“Excellent Burgers and WOW how Friendly”
Review of Score Sports Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Score Sports Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Only Sports Bar located in Salinas, Ecuador! The place to catch your favorite sporting events from around the world! American owned and operated. English and Spanish spoken by staff.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We ordered burgers at Score one afternoon. The staff was friendly and the burger was perfection. It had a slight char taste, which added to its dynamic favor. Just to top off the great culinary experience we had, one of the staff members recommended us to this great late night spot. We had some trouble finding the spot later that night, so we stopped by Score again for directions and were greeted to free drinks, a taxi to get us there and a waived entrance fee to the late night spot. Certainly one of the nicest establishments in Ecuador. Don't miss them.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a great place, situated at the beginning of the malecon. Will, the owner is great. Wendy, is also great. The dogs are friendly. The food is EXCELLENT! Love the steak night (Thursdays) and Rib night. The hamburgers are amazing. I always feel welcome here and they play great music!

Me encanta este lugar. La comida esta muy rico. Si puedes, vas a un Jueves para comer el carne. Puedes compartir con alguen mas. Es como un steak de los EEUU. Tambien proba los hamburguesas...muy grande y mucha comida. Me gusta pasar tiempo aqui con amigos, tomando una cerveza, y escuchando musica. Los duenos son muy amigable tambien.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped here to check on availability and rates and when my girl friend and I approached the locked gate, we were totally ignored and not let in. When her husband and a local approached the gate, they were let in. Will was not overly friendly or helpful.

2  Thank capweekend
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Loved the service, vibe and fun, open-air decor. A very comfortable, welcoming feel with relaxed seating and yummy food. English speaking and full of happy expats.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Honestly. No kidding. For me it was shocking to find hamburger perfection in Salinas, Ecuador. I love a good burger. I like it to start with great beef. I like it medium rare. I like it big and tasty and juicy. I live in the California Bay Area of the US. My favorite local places cannot compare to will's masterpiece. Simply, it is perfection. And, if you're in the area for Rib Night, you win. I look forward to the time that I'm in Salinas long enough to taste their whole menu. Caveat: If cigarette smoke bothers you this is not the place to be.

1  Thank JubiladosMagnificos