The room was large and clean. It had a/c and wifi in the room which however did not work most of the time we were there. They were helpful in trying to resolve that problem. The staff is friendly. The food was good, just the breakfast could have been better and more variety and they don't turn on the a/c for breakfast and often leaves all doors shut which made the room very stuffy. All in all though it was the hotel with the most conveniences known from more developed parts of the world which made it a very pleasant stay. It is a short walk from town and located on a pretty quiet street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fernandina is a warm and welcoming place where you can stay either alone, with family or friends and enjoy your visit to the Galapagos Islands, allowing us to provide you an excellent service as you deserve. We offer 22 rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and WiFi. We are located in a very quiet residential area just 10 minutes from the Charles Darwin Station and few minutes from the main attractions of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Fernandina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Fernandina Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz