The service was superb, staff for the hotel were extremely helpful, with great attitude, my stay at their Isabela and Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz) hotels was overall very pleasant. The hotel in Santa Cruz is conveniently located within a walking distance of the lively Puerto Ayora (the city center), yet isolated by virtue of its location at the end of the main road, closer to the Charles Darwin Station. I highly recommend this hotel. I will definetly return to stay at the Red Mangrove for my next visit to Galapagos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Red Mangrove is an oceanfront hotel with the best views of Academy Bay, located in Puerto Ayora. The hotel is the perfect place for Galapagos visitors to stay considering many activities like snorkeling, hiking, beaches, swimming, kayaking, and visiting the Charles Darwin Center are just minutes away. Why else is the Red Mangrove a good decision? For those who are prone to seasickness the hotel gives you a stay where you feel just like you're on the water with the option to choose different packages with the activities mentioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Mangrove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz