We spent 4 nights at the Red Mangrove and it was wonderful! We had the Suite Mayor, which was an incredible suite with a perfect ocean view. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, but lunch was kind of expensive and they only offered sushi for dinner, so we passed. The staff was very helpful and organized our dive trips and helped us with day trips. When we got off the plane there was someone waiting for us. Other people we met who stayed at other hotels expected someone to be there, but no one met them. The hotel was in walking distance to a really high quality dive shop (Dive Iguana). Also it was in walking distance to the Darwin Center, which really wasn't that great, but it was nice to walk along the beach and see the iguanas. Overall, it was a great hotel and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Water front lodge, with the best view of the bay, enjoy our own all inclusive adventure rates, including your daily adventures to explore the Island. Enjoy food and drinks in our Restaurant Deck ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz