Red Mangrove Ecoluxury Hotel
Semilla Verde Boutique Hotel(Puerto Ayora)
$185
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Casa de Judy(Puerto Ayora)
$145
$135
  • Pool
Hotel Fiesta(Puerto Ayora)
$112
  • Breakfast included
B & B La Peregrina(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
$80
$66
  • Breakfast included
La Fortaleza de Haro(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pelican Bay(Puerto Ayora)
$95
Hotel Silberstein(Puerto Ayora)
$239
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Galapagos Best Hostel(Puerto Ayora)(Great Value!)
$45
$36
  • Bar/Lounge
$527
Hotels.com
$274
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsaventura lodgesea lionssuite mayorsanta cruzsushigalapagos islandsclamsdeck chairsland based tourrestaurant staffday tourmarine lifeflora and faunadarwin centercevichescuba divingyogurt
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have always wanted to see the Galapagos islands. The problem is I am a diver and my wife isn't. We needed to find an option that worked for us both. Red Mangrove was the answer. I was able to do 10 dives and yet still see many of the terrestrial sites. The diving was more of a challenge than diving in the caribbean, but the multitude of sealife made it all worth while. My wife had an extraordinary time and loved seeing the tortoises. The hotel on San Marco was beautiful and our stay there wasn't long enough. The rooms on Isabella are right on a beautiful beach. The rooms on Fernandina are rustic to say the least, but clean. And you don't go there to stay in your room. The sound of the waves crashing just outside your room and the solitude was life changing.

Room Tip: The water view rooms are well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank celticdoc
Sucorodas, Manager at Red Mangrove Ecoluxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Your comments and opinions are of great value , as they encourage us to continue providing superb services and unforgettable experiences for our guests.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We are here with friends to explore the area, and learn about the history and wildlife. Our rooms are comfy, screens on the windows are open to enjoy the sound of the sea! Lulling us to sleep after a long day of exploring! Staff friendly and helpful, rooms clean! Close to town for shopping and dining if preferred. Last night we wanted local lobster. We found them on the street for sale, brought them to a local restaurant and they cooked them for us! The food in the hotel is fine...we just wanted a rare treat !

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Morcella

Dear Guest,

Your kind comments make worth all the efforts the Red Mangrove Team make every day to go above and beyond for our guests.

We wish you many more adventures in your life.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My friend and I have had our fair share of travels (with experiences both good and bad) but this is the first time I've ever been inclined to write about one, which shows just how much my friend and I enjoyed  this trip.
Eduardo was our main travel guide. His  genuine concern for us and  other guests is commendable. We were always well cared for.
Also worth mentioning is Keeke(our Highland Tour and Sta. Cruz snorkeling guide)--both his and Eduardo's calm demeanor helped settle my friend's anxiety of being in the water. Michaelangelo was our Bay Tour guide and was informative and funny.
The Isabela and Sta. Cruz  front desk and dining staff were courteous and helpful. Housekeeping did a good job as well.
In a nutshell, Eduardo + the rest of Red Mangrove staff = worry-free and unforgettable first Galapagos experience.
My friend and I are still on vacation in another country but we already miss Galapagos and are planning our return!
--MC

• Stayed: October 2013
Sucorodas, Manager at Red Mangrove Ecoluxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments, We are focus to provide one of the best service in Galapagos, and making this adventure a reason to make you come back one day,
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I just left Galapagos islands.. This trip and The Red Mangrove Lodges exceeded all my expectations. Both Sta Cruz and Isabella hotels are right by the water.The Aventura lodge has lounge area with chairs being occupied by Sea Lions and Marine Iguanas .. And a walk away from the fish market where I saw different kinds of birds...The rooms were clean and spacious ...(but no clothesline for wet clothes) ..Staff working at both hotels were extremely friendly and helpful. They took care of everything .. From the airport to the hotel and back..Our guides Eduardo H and Kiki were exceptional and professional... Eduardo H was our ' angel' in this vacation.. Eduardo H and Kiki were very patient and attentive especially for non swimmer like me.... I've travelled fairly frequently and I must say this was the best adventure vacation that I have ever been on .....and I would highly recommend this hotel and trip to all my friends .. I will definitely go back!!! ;))
FR

• Stayed: October 2013
Sucorodas, Manager at Red Mangrove Ecoluxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear guest,

As part of Red Mangrove Team, we would like to thank you for your valuable comment. We hope that your experience in our lodge and as well in Galapagos will last forever.

With warm regards,

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The Red Mangrove exceeded all our expectations. A truly beautiful hotel right on the water. The rooms were first rate. The food was excellent. They took care of everything. And best of all was the extremely friendly and helpful people working at the hotel. They were a fine example of the friendliness of the local population!!! Our guide was exceptional ..... this was the best adventure vacation my wife and I have ever been on .....and I would highly recommend this hotel to all our friends and anyone else who is interested.
Howard and Rhonda

T

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Sucorodas, Manager at Red Mangrove Ecoluxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear guest,

Your comments inspire us to keep working not only for the good of the company but to offer the best of our services to our passengers.