You thought a trip to the Galapagos was the perfect way to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday and Red Mangrove proved to be the best choice. With quality accommodations, great food and extraordinary service. We booked a 6 night 7 day package that included Santa Cruz, Florena and Isabelle islands. We substituted a day trip (for our dive package) and went to Seymore island as well - definitely one of the highlights with blue footed boobies and frigate birds just feet off our path and undistracted by our presence.
We stayed 2 and 3 nights on Isabella and Santa Cruz respectively and recommend the one night on Floreana as the accommodations there are much more modest- although we had our best encounters with wild life there on our afternoon snorkel and enjoyed hiking to the pirate caves.
Our rooms and beds were extraordinarily comfortable. The food was very good and the service friendly and accommodating. The guides varied in knowledge but, were all professional naturalists.
We highly recommend Red Mangrove Lodges as a way to experience the islands with package that they will build to suite your interests and length of stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Water front lodge, with the best view of the bay, enjoy our own all inclusive adventure rates, including your daily adventures to explore the Island. Enjoy food and drinks in our Restaurant Deck ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz