We booked the Darwin's Footprints, Santa Cruz and Isabela islands. We absolutely loved the Aventura Lodge (not so much the Isabela lodge, see separate review). We were greeted right away with smiling faces and very friendly staff which most spoke some English. We had Mangrove rooms that were very nice & clean. This hotel is on the water and has a awesome view, as well as sea lions, sally lightfoot crabs and iguanas all over the place. We loved sitting at the tables by the water and drinking blackberry daiquiri's YUMMM!!.
Our guide was Carlos and he was awesome, very knowledgeable and friendly. I love that they assign you the same guide throughout your trip. As much as I loved the tours on Isabela, I really could have stayed at the Aventura lodge the whole trip. Food was great, always had cold drinks and cold bottled water. Juices were very good. Free WiFi and right in town, we walked to the fish market to watch the antics. Definitely worth it.
This hotel met my expectations in every way and I just loved everything about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Water front lodge, with the best view of the bay, enjoy our own all inclusive adventure rates, including your daily adventures to explore the Island. Enjoy food and drinks in our Restaurant Deck ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz