Hotels, location, food and especially the guide, MariaElena Aviles, all were excellent!
I will return in few years!
If you go in the rain season, do not forget a raincoat, windbreak jacket and hiking shoes.
Sunscreen and insect repellant are mandatory:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Water front lodge, with the best view of the bay, enjoy our own all inclusive adventure rates, including your daily adventures to explore the Island. Enjoy food and drinks in our Restaurant Deck ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz