We did the 5 day Darwin short triangle through the Red Mangrove lodges. It was a fantastic trip. I have only praise for the program. We stayed in Red Mangrove lodges on Santa Cruz, Floreanna and Isabella. The lodges are all excellent, our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and we saw incredible sights. They arrange everything, move your luggage to each island, arrange all transfers etc. I only wish we could have stayed longer in the islands. If you are like me and are choosing a land-based option due to seasickness on a boat, beware that the small boats that you will need to take in between the islands can also be a problem, they will offer pills before the boat rides: take them! But it is totally worth visiting the Galapagos Islands, truly amazing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Red Mangrove is an oceanfront hotel with the best views of Academy Bay, located in Puerto Ayora. The hotel is the perfect place for Galapagos visitors to stay considering many activities like snorkeling, hiking, beaches, swimming, kayaking, and visiting the Charles Darwin Center are just minutes away. Why else is the Red Mangrove a good decision? For those who are prone to seasickness the hotel gives you a stay where you feel just like you're on the water with the option to choose different packages with the activities mentioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Mangrove Ecoluxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Ecoluxury Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz