We had a dream to go to the Galapagos and we did it, but we never thought we would be staying in a wonderful place like the Finch Bay Hotel. We stayed 3 nights and 1 tour to North Seymour on a Monday best experience in our life. The guide Valentino perfect gentleman very knowlegeable. Everyone at the Finch Bay Hotel staff including Pepe were really excellent always with a smile willing to help you, specially Carlos, he was the first one to greet us with a nice friendly smile, and the food was so delicious it was incredible. we never had this kind of food before. Also can't forget Victor, he was the one that arrange our trip to the Galapagos and made it easy for us to enjoy and have our dream come true. We will be back to enjoy the rest of the Island and to the Finch Bay Hotel. Once again Thanks for a wonderful experience which we will not forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-room and 6 Ocean View suite hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yachts. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz