The hotel is in a very quiet area with no noise, lots of nature, and the sea almost in front of your room. The staff takes care of every detail, so, staying at the hotel is a pleasure. Breakfast is excellent and the restaurant offers "gourmet" meals. The daily yacht excursions to different islands are very well organized, in safety conditions, with an excelent lunch, bilingual guides that explain everything and answer all your questions and give you great opportunities for snorkeling. When you come back from the yacht excursions, the hotel is the best place for a relax time before dinner: Each room has a Paraguayan hammock in the porch to rest in a very comfortable way! If I would visit Galapagos again, I will choose to stay at Finch Bay Eco Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-room and 6 Ocean View suite hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yachts. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz