Loved this hotel. Decent sized rooms, great swimming pool, big enough to swim in, plentiful breakfast and delightful location. Loved having to do the gentle walk past the beach and iguanas to get to the taxi boat for the short ride to the town. We took a boat ride each day to see different islands, go snorkelling and followed advise to tread carefully in case we stepped on an iguana. Our guide, Valentin, was very informative. Lots to see and do. Would have liked to visit the Darwin Research facility for longer than the allocated one and a half hours. 4 nights was not enough. Certainly hope to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning hotel enjoys a peaceful and magical beachfront location in Puerto Ayora, on Santa Cruz Island. The 21 Garden View-room and 6 Ocean View suite hotel makes the ideal base for exploring the natural diversity and attractions of the island – including Tortuga Bay beach – and for taking day-trips to nearby islands, aboard its own, specialized yachts. The hotel also implements best practices in sustainable tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Finch Bay Eco
- Finch Bay Eco Puerto Ayora
- Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz