Tripadvisor

from $1,459.98
from $8.00
from $352.42
More Info
All reviews eagle ray gordon rocks dive master these guys great dive flash drive dive shop north seymour experienced divers marine life boat crew photos and videos black tips scuba diving galapagos sharks santa cruz always felt safe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well organized, smooth communication, good masters and tasty food. We did Seymour Norte and Gordon’s rock- both amazing dive sites. Highly recommended. Video and pics included.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
EaglerayTours, Guest Relations Manager at Eagleray Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sabina
Thanks for taking the time to review us, was a pleasure to dive with You guys, we really enjoy it to see all the Galapagos Marine life, all the best and hope to see you guys again on the islands any time.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We dove at Gordon Rocks. We were a bit nervous because we had heard about the currents. We were on a boat tour with g adventures around Galápagos and our tour guide Danilo kindly organised this dive for us during the morning. We were picked up from our boat and dropped back on a tight schedule which I really appreciated. The guys came and picked us up. We received an excellent briefing on the boat with map and made me feel at ease. The equipment was very good and they had all the right sizes for us despite meeting us only just before the dive. The dive was excellent. The topography was just as described. We saw plenty eagle rays feeding and plenty of hammerheads and turtles and Galapagos eels. We saw white tip, black tip, Galápagos shark everywhere. The dive master was so incredibly professional and I felt so safe with him as he kept checking on us and keeping us relaxed. I was a bit nervous going in and he helped me to get down and really relaxed me. He took amazing videos and photos of the trip and posted them to us and made a video for us as well which I will treasure forever. The only thing that was bad for me was I got very sea sick as it was a bit choppy that day but the dive master helped me with take off all my equipment and made me feel looked after. I would definitely recommend this company. I can’t remember the name of the dive master but I give him 5/5 stars and you can ask Danilo from g adventures who was on that day we dove 9 or 10 jan.

Hi thanks for taking the time to review us, such a nice words we really appreciate it, good to hear that You guys had a lot of fun with us, and enjoyed the good service of our dive instructor, we always work very hard to keep our customers safe and very happy at the end of our service, was a pleasure to dive with You guys, and we hope to see You again anytime on islands.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Good service, attentive staff and careful with the needs of the group participants. Certainly recommend it.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
EaglerayTours, Guest Relations Manager at Eagleray Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi, thanks for taking the time to review us, was a pleasure to dive with you guys and very happy that you had a great time with us.
All the best and I hope to see you again on the islands anytime.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

We really enjoy our dives with Eagleray tour. Great customer service on site. The only minor was the price per dive. The charge depends of the nationality? bargain? I wish that they were more honest at front with this, but again, excellent service.

Date of experience: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
EaglerayTours, Guest Relations Manager at Eagleray Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Hi
Thanks for taking the time to review us, was a pleasure to dive with you guys and happy you had a great time diving with us, your feedback help us to improve more in our customer service, we`ll try this won't happen anymore to our new divers and keep the same price to all of them, I`m pretty sure it was a last-minute deal with someone, again thanks for this observation and will talk with our sales department.
All the best and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Hugely recommend, equipment was great, staff was knowledgeable, lunch and snacks were yummy and the dives were unreal! Only feedback would be that the boat was a bit small for the amount of people booked, we weren’t all able to sit flat on the seats comfortably so I would suggest they cap the tours to allow a bit more room. Otherwise highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Thanks for taking the time to review us, It was a pleasure to dive with you guys, we are taking very serious your feedback about our dive boat and we hope in the middle of February arrive in Galapagos our new boat, way much bigger and more comfortable for our customers.
All the best and I hope to see you again on the islands at any time.