we used this hotel as our home base for our trip. It was very clean, nice looking, great pool and helpful staff. WE got the full package. I recomend getting a breakfast package but not the full food deal. I missed trying some of the local resturants. The restraunt is Very nice. THe pool is a great treat at the end of the day. the location is perfect. a 5 minute walk to the Dawin Center. You can walk all of the harbor area and back to the hotel in 15 minutes. Note: be ready with some spanish. Ordering food and asking questions will be easier for you if you have some simple knowledge of spanish. You'll be glad of it for your entire journey and the stay at the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 1993 Silberstein family bought the former Residencial Angermeyer, it was known to be the No.1 destination for information about the Islands. It was rebuilt and today it is the Hotel Silberstein, a hotel with all amenities to fulfill the expectations and beyond of our guests from all over the world. Our 22 comfortable rooms are all equipped with individual air condition and have a private bathroom with shower and permanent hot water, heated environmentally friendly by the sun. Our Restaurant offers international food and local specialties prepared by our professional team. For a complete vacation we offer any kind of tours, such as Diving and Daily Tours, as well as airport transfers and in between the different islands. Contact us for more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Silberstein reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galextur Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Silberstein Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz