My husband and I stayed at Hotel Silberstein for 3 nights. The hotel is basic but charming, with a lovely outdoor restaurant (and indoor) serving fresh heathy food that was aesthetically presented and well prepared.
Our hosts, Jan & Kat, went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our time there. In particular, Jan helped us plan a kayaking / hiking / touring / biking adventure around the island, which we thoroughly enjoyed.
If you're looking for a friendly, hospitable place that's well located, we would highly recommend Hotel Silberstein.
Jo-Lynne & Peter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 1991 family Silberstein bought the former Residencial Angermeyer from the long Galapagos inhabitants Angermeyer. It was known to be the No.1 Destination for information about the Islands. Today it has been rebuilt with all amenities to fulfill the expectations and beyond of our guests from all over the world. Our 24 comfortable rooms are all equipped with individual air condition and have a private bathroom with shower and permanent hot water, heated environmentally friendly by the sun. Our Restaurant offers international food and local specialties prepared by our professional team. For a complete vacation we offer any kind of tours, such as Diving with our attached Dive Center and Daily Tours, as well as airport transfers and in between the different islands. Contact us for more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Silberstein reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galextur Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Silberstein Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz