My husband and I stayed 4 days/3 nights at this hotel. We had a package that included all meals and day excursions. I first must say that the food at the hotel was phenomenal! We were very impressed! Next, the owner and his wife (I'm forgetting their names!) are super nice and very accommodating. The lobby and outside areas are very nice and enjoyable. The only thing I would say is that the rooms could be updated. You can tell the bathrooms are recently renovated as they are very nice. I feel this is very minor though because everything was exceptional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The location is great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 1993 Silberstein family bought the former Residencial Angermeyer, it was known to be the No.1 destination for information about the Islands. It was rebuilt and today it is the Hotel Silberstein, a hotel with all amenities to fulfill the expectations and beyond of our guests from all over the world. Our 22 comfortable rooms are all equipped with individual air condition and have a private bathroom with shower and permanent hot water, heated environmentally friendly by the sun. Our Restaurant offers international food and local specialties prepared by our professional team. For a complete vacation we offer any kind of tours, such as Diving and Daily Tours, as well as airport transfers and in between the different islands. Contact us for more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Silberstein reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galextur Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Silberstein Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz