“Awesome dive company!”
Review of Scuba Iguana

Scuba Iguana
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Spent 4 days diving in the Galapagos just recently and was lucky enough to be able to get a spot with Scuba Iguana. They helped us organize everything including accommodation at Casa Judy (another great find) when we decided to go at the last minute. Very professional organization within walking distance from town and our hotel. We had Jimmy and Sebastian as our guides who were very thorough and seemed to find things even though the visibility wasn't so great. Everything was taken care of - you only needed to get to the shop. Four star service on a dive boat!!! Hope to go back one day and get to see the whale sharks!!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"santa cruz"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great diving expserance today with these guys , first rate , organized well run dive boat , thanks Juan Carlos you made us feel welcome and the dives were great , hammerhead sharks , white tip , turtles and much more , no need to take anything with you all on board for you to use .next time I'm back here for sure going with these guys , thanks again .

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The most professional dive shop I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. As a diver I have never been so well informed of all aspects of the day from departing the dive shop via the road journey then to the boat journey to the destination then to the actual dive with all expectations noted, including white board for visuals of destinations and dives. Not only were they Incredibly well informed and pro active but they try to make everything easy on the guest/diver by helping us with our wet suits, fins and gloves etc sayng we are their guest and we shouldn't have to work on our holiday. Upon re-entering the boat after a dive,Ii was handed a dry towel and hot cup of tea. Sandwiches served between dives and a hot lunch served upon the completion of two dives. And amazing dives with videos to prove it. Oh if only every other company followed the ways of Scuba Iguana. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DIVE SHOP I've ever experienced.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I visited the Galapagos with a group of friends back in July of 2012. I only did one day of diving with Scuba Iguana but I wish I had been able to do all of it with them. They managed to squeeze us in at the last minute when they had a cancellation. Myself and 3 friends along with a couple of others took the trip to Beagle and Daphne. It was the most incredible day of diving I have ever had. Not only did we see an incredible variety and quantity of wildlife, but the boat was comfortable and our captain and dive guides were top notch. Paulo served as our guide on both dives but Quike was also on the trip and they were both great. They explained everything thoroughly and I always felt like they had our best interest in mind. No one can guarantee what you will see on your particular dive, but on our two dives we say multiple hammerheads, giant manta rays, plenty of sea turtles, Galapagos sharks, sea lions among other things. We were able to purchase a CD of the pictures and movies from our dive and they turned out incredible.

My only complaint and it is not a big one is that I was persuaded not to use my wetsuit which I had brought with me as they said it was too thin and I would be cold. After diving, I wish I had worn my own suit as I was actually overheating in the 7mil suit. I was constantly having to open up the sleeves to let more cold water in. However, it was only a minor inconvenience and if I have to err on one side or another, I would rather be too hot than too cold.

Several members from our group dove with them on multiple days and had a good experience as well.

All in all, I would highly recommend Scuba Iguana for your diving while in Santa Cruz, Galapagos.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Just came from the Galapagos and booked 2 days of diving . I am very impressed at their service especially dealing with Claudia( online) since we had to make so many changes and she tailored the dive trips to our schedule and made changes without a hitch. The equipment was safe and Veronica is very amiable and helpful. My daughter wanted to dive but since she only had 20 dives , she was not allowed to go to Gordon Rocks and I really appreciate that they have safety on their mind. Also, my husband decided to get a CD after our trip and they are shipping it to us at no extra cost! Thank you Scuba Iguana!