“Great Ice Cream”

Galapagos Deli
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Cuisines: Diner, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The Galapagos Deli serves the best natural homemade icecream in the island . Our delicious thin crust pizza is also renowned by our global customers.We also offer an exquisite freshly ground coffee and sandwiches made ​​with homemade bread. We open from tuesday to sunday from 07:00am to 22:00pm.
Jerusalem, Israel
“Great Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great Ice Cream topped off a delicious vegetarian Pizza -- moderate galapagos prices
But sit near the opening as it gets very hot inside --even in winter

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Del Rio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE ICE CREAM!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I can not comment on anything but the ice cream because once I had that, I did not order anything else but ice cream the next three times we went there. The ice cream is sooo good. I think everyone should try it!

Visited May 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MUST GO TO!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I found this place while traveling in Puerto Ayora and was immediately hooked. I'm a vegetarian and found their food to be absolutely incredible. It's nice and smaller and the people are great there! I loved the sandwiches and pizza...the ice cream was to die for. If you're going to be in Puerto Ayora, want to stay on a budget but want fresh, delicious food you have to go here! I ate there and didn't want to try anywhere else it was that good. Can't say enough good about it!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Syler B
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great home made ice cream”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I can't comment on the food, but the ice cream was home made and excellent! We had a black berry blend, vanilla and chocolate. They were all very good and a welcome treat from the heat!

Visited May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pizza and Gelato in where...Galapagos Islands?”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our host as being reasonably priced and we were told it had excellent pizza and gelato. Well, I have had pizza in many countries (some calling it a pizza was a big stretch!) and this rivals some of the best pizza that I have had in the Italian neighborhoods of NYC. The pizza is made fresh while you wait and what an inexpensive way to feed a family. We actually had enough for lunch the next day. The gelato is really good as well and it cools you down after a hot day out on the water sightseeing. I would agree that the staff was still learning to understand English so be nice and speak slow and you will end up with some great food and service at a cute out of the way restaurant in Puerto Ayora.

• Visited March 2014