“MUST GO TO!”

Galapagos Deli
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Galapagos Deli serves the best natural homemade icecream in the island . Our delicious thin crust pizza is also renowned by our global customers.We also offer an exquisite freshly ground coffee and sandwiches made ​​with homemade bread. We open from tuesday to sunday from 07:00am to 22:00pm.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I found this place while traveling in Puerto Ayora and was immediately hooked. I'm a vegetarian and found their food to be absolutely incredible. It's nice and smaller and the people are great there! I loved the sandwiches and pizza...the ice cream was to die for. If you're going to be in Puerto Ayora, want to stay on a budget but want fresh, delicious food you have to go here! I ate there and didn't want to try anywhere else it was that good. Can't say enough good about it!

1  Thank Syler B

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I can't comment on the food, but the ice cream was home made and excellent! We had a black berry blend, vanilla and chocolate. They were all very good and a welcome treat from the heat!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our host as being reasonably priced and we were told it had excellent pizza and gelato. Well, I have had pizza in many countries (some calling it a pizza was a big stretch!) and this rivals some of the best pizza that I have had in the Italian neighborhoods of NYC. The pizza is made fresh while you wait and what an inexpensive way to feed a family. We actually had enough for lunch the next day. The gelato is really good as well and it cools you down after a hot day out on the water sightseeing. I would agree that the staff was still learning to understand English so be nice and speak slow and you will end up with some great food and service at a cute out of the way restaurant in Puerto Ayora.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Loved the pizza here, great salad and good ice cream. The staff were really friendly. even though they didn't generally speak English.

Wifi was rubbish though and never connected.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was a great place to find in Puerto Ayora! Highly recommended for families and friends and just anyone. The service was good, pizza THIN crust and excellent and the prices reasonable.