“Good food, great service, fantastic atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Hernan

Cafe Hernan
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: M
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We ate here twice, once for lunch and once for dinner and enjoyed it both times. The pizza and pastas are delicious. Try the empanadas for a starter. A fun, casual place.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We came here with friends one night. The restaurant was busy and I had read reviews about the slow service. Our experience only confirmed earlier reviews. You will have to make an effort to get the wait staff's attention.

Pizza was OK considering it is the Galapagos, but we ate better elsewhere...

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I order a club sandwich, it was terrible, I didnt eat it, taste really bad, from Santa Cruz the worst restaurant I´ve tried, the service even worst.

1  Thank Vivian H
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stopped by Cafe Hernan for breakfast in July 2013. We had breakfast with two eggs, plantains, mozzarella cheese, passion fruit, and hot chocolate/tea. Plantains weren't as good as the Cevicheria restaurant (along Charles Darwin street). Fresh passion fruit juice was so delicious. My sister had mixed seafood with spaghetti in a red sauce. Delicious food.

Service was good considering that we were one of the first customers.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

With this prime location, I was suprised to see that Cafe Hernan had reasonnable prices. We had breakfast there, and enjoyed it. Quiet place, good food, awesome coffee and pleasant service. I recommand it.