Galapagos Suites is a very nice and clean B&B with very helpful owners. It is a three floor building with balconies. There are two rooms on each floor. Of course the highest floor has the best view. You can write to the owner to request it - they don’t' guarantee it but they will try to make every guest happy. We were told the place was fully booked and only the 1st floor room was available although it is also very nice. When we got there the owner Joseline took us to the 3rd floor room with hammock on the balcony, we were so happy!
As we traveled in the busy season, and there was not much info about the day tours online. We asked Joseline to help us book the tours. She was very helpful!
At last, Joseline also made nice breakfast - fresh squeezed juice, bread, cake, yogurt... Usually breakfast is from 7am to 9am. But that day our tour was 7am, so she got up early and had breakfast ready by 630am.
The whole place feels like home and we had relaxing and pretty memories there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galapagos Suites is a lodging place that offers personalized first class service. We strive to provide a unique experience at our hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront which allows our guest to experience the richness of the local culture, cuisine, shopping and beaches. Galapagos Suites has 5 rooms, each with private bathroom, hot water, air-conditioning, safety box, balcony area and American breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Galapagos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Galapagos Suites Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz