I spent 3 nights at Galapagos Suites, and it was my favorite of the 5 different properties I stayed at. Keep in mind that I stayed at everything from a hostel to a $300 / night hotel overlooking the ocean - and this places bested everything. Breakfast was good, the room was spotless and the owners could not have been more accommodating. If I go back to the islands, and I certainly hope to, I will stay here as much as I can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galapagos Suites is a lodging place that offers personalized first class service. We strive to provide a unique experience at our hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront which allows our guest to experience the richness of the local culture, cuisine, shopping and beaches. Galapagos Suites has 5 rooms, each with private bathroom, hot water, air-conditioning, safety box, balcony area and American breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Galapagos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Galapagos Suites Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz