“Best experience ever”

Ranked #1 of 53 Puerto Ayora B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Best experience ever”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Wow what a wonderful experience.this is the best place to stay on the islands.the woman who runs the hotel makes it feel like a home away from home.she helps to find great adventures for a great price and makes sure you don't get a bad deal.from the first moment we walked thru the door she treated us the way you would expect to be treated by a friend.we will return in the future!!!!! Rooms are beautiful and very very clean,service is perfect and if it is your first time to the islands you would be doing yourself a favor to come here.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 25, 2013

What an amazing place, we were so well looked after. You have thought of everything, the fridge outside the room, water cooler, info for surrounding area, laundry, breakfast was superb fresh and just a fantastic place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lynzi M
burnie
Reviewed May 6, 2013

do yourself a favour and book in here. the best place we stayed in all of south America. so relaxing and comfortable. great shower and comfy beds. large rooms as well. good security. nice breakfast. free water to fill your water bottles up.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Great customer service. The hotel is walking distance from town. The hotel is safe and the breakfast is awesome. The beds were comfortable and had a great balcony to sit and relax. The owner was awesome and spoke great English. We were very pleased with our stay and will definitely return again. We have no complaints.

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good size room good comfortable bed realy good breackfast and Josy could not have deen more helpfull getting me a taxi from airport and day trips. would stop again at Galapagos Suites if I ever go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Galapagos Suites for two nights after our cruise around the Galapagos finished, and I can’t recommend it more highly. First of all, it’s great value – it’s not ocean front but that is reflected in the price. The main street with all of the restaurants and the harbour are only about a five minute walk away. Our room was large, comfortable, and spotlessly clean. It felt “new” and was tastefully decorated. We were on the ground floor, but we had a table and chairs outside our door for when we wanted to sit and relax outside. It is also very secure, and you get a key to the main gate so you can come and go whenever you choose. As well, the breakfast was quite good with meats, cheeses, fruit, cake, and eggs. It is served outside in the small courtyard, which was nice.

What I was most impressed with was Josie, the owner. She is a very kind person who really cares about her guests. When we told her the daytrip we booked started at 7:15 am, she immediately offered us breakfast at 6:45 am even though it usually begins at 7. Moreover, Josie was very kind when I came down with food poisoning on my first night there. (To be clear, NOT from anything that I ate at Galapagos Suites – something I ate before I arrived. I think it might have been the homemade popsicles they sell in some of the stores – so I’d stay away from those.) I spent the day sleeping in my room and Josie was kind enough to bring me tea and toast throughout the day. She also offered to call in a doctor. I felt that that sort of care was well beyond what you could expect at most hotels and I really appreciated her kindness.

This is a great option if you are looking for a place to stay in Puerto Ayora!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

You get what you pay for if you stay in Galapagos Suites. Excellent breakfast, helpful staff, super clean room. I especially like that fact that it's a eco-friendly hotel.The only drawback is that you can't always find the help you need in the evening... can't promise there's someone at the front desk since it's so homey.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family