While we were in Galapagos, we stayed at the Galapagos Suites. It is run by the most wonderful person, Josy Cardoso. She was friendly and helpful and always seemed glad to see us in the mornings for breakfast. She help us with directions, with Spanish, with our diving plans and helped us plan and book day trips around the island.
The hotel itself was wonderful. The building and grounds were beautiful and kept very clean. The rooms were spacious, modern and clean. We had a hammock which I had a hard time getting my daughter out of out of when it was time to leave. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to the Galapagos Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galapagos Suites is a lodging place that offers personalized first class service. We strive to provide a unique experience at our hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront which allows our guest to experience the richness of the local culture, cuisine, shopping and beaches. Galapagos Suites has 5 rooms, each with private bathroom, hot water, air-conditioning, safety box, balcony area and American breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Galapagos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Galapagos Suites Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz