You will not find a better place to stay on Santa Cruz! This BnB is beautiful, clean, spacious. The breakfasts are very nice... fresh fruit, juice, meat and cheese, and great coffee cakes. The owners are beyond amazing... both delightful and helpful. This place exceeded my expectations and I would return in a heart beat. It was nice to have a personal safe in the room, especially on travels. The beds were comfortable. There is always access to safe water. Josey goes above and beyond to accommodate her guests.The location is perfect, right off the main street, so it's quiet but close and convenient. This is where you want to stay if you are in Puerto Ayora. There is AC if the night is hot and stuffy. The pictures posted are what you get. The place is that nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galapagos Suites is a lodging place that offers personalized first class service. We strive to provide a unique experience at our hotel. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront which allows our guest to experience the richness of the local culture, cuisine, shopping and beaches. Galapagos Suites has 5 rooms, each with private bathroom, hot water, air-conditioning, safety box, balcony area and American breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Galapagos Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Galapagos Suites Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz