“A NICE PLACE TO STAY!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Puerto Ayora
Galapagos Islands Hotel
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Puerto Ayora
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I visit Ecuador in March and then I went to the Galapagos Islands for vacations and I did the 3 night 4 days- Unforgettable package. I had a fabulous time..
I also really enjoyed the guides, they seemed to be able to answer every question I had about the islands and wildlife, while being friendly and fun. It was also really nice to be with a small group.
I really enjoy this hotel,The location was close to town and all the principal restaurants of Puerto Ayora . The breakfast was great . The hotel staff is right on top of everything. I really have a wonderful time. I would recommend Hotel Casa Natura as the only place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2010

Keri And her staff were very attentive and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We booked a 3 night 4 day cruise on the Monserrat yacht and decided to stay some additional nights at CASA NATURA. They picked us up from the port and took us to and from our hotel. We had a good guide who was very attentive to our needs. Everything was nice and charming. The people at the front desk and the staff were very nice and courteous, they helped us with a lot of information about the sites. We went with my wife and kids, so it was important Casa Natura would be kid friendly as well.
We took plenty of walks around the island, lots of sites to see in Puerto Ayora and shopping in Charles Darwin Street. My wife wanted to stay longer in Puerto Ayora, so we did. We had a great time there, a lot of relaxing and family time.
Casa Natura definitely provides a great experience. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We stayed there for a week in July of 2010. I left it to my husband to pick a place because I had done other legwork. So since he couldn't speak Spanish, he chose to only book online rather than call the BB where there isn't always an English speaker. Well, if you look on line, the only places really easy too book are >150$ or less than 50. We did not want a hostel or dump so he opted up. It was not worth the price point at all.

It is quite a bit off the main road down a few darker residential roads so no view to speak of and not tranquil an area at all. The pool was dirty and closed and even when we asked about it, they did not seem to indicate that they intended to make an effort to clean it or the patio around it for us. It looked like it had not been in use for months.

The room seemed clean but the linens had that sour rag smell to them. I had to cover my pillow case. The ceiling are those drop ceiling tiles you see in office buildings from the 80s.

If it matters to you, it has no TV reception. It was funny because we stayed in a much more modest place in Quito and it had Satellite.

You can hear everything from the rooms. I could hear someone watching TV in the lobby. I could hear the guy snoring LOUDLY from the room across the hall. The tiles and acoustics just echo so when some other guests were milling in the hall and lobby it was INCREDIBLY LOUD.

The staff were nice and the breakfast was nice as well.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank YUMMOca
Reviewed June 29, 2010

I had a great experience in the cozy hotel Casa Natura in Puerto Ayora, Galapagos Islands. It's a great value for your money. It was clean, spacious and nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly. I strongly recommend this hotel and of course visiting the wonderful Galapagos Islands. I'm already planning to go back!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2010

we stayed at this hotel on our own for 2 nights before starting our boat tour of the galapagos islands. the hotel had 2 other groups staying there at the time, and unfortunately one of the groups was very noisy into the middle of the night (maybe 1-2am) they camped out near the pool and were very loud and rude,even after we yelled out our window several times. the hotel staff did not do anything - i don't think they were at the front desk. when we complained about it the next day - the hotel staff did not seem that concerned, and responded in their limited english that the group was told about the problem. The room it self was average for space and cleaniness, but very stuffy and had a noisy in-room air conditioner. The hotel staff was not very fluent in English, luckily there was a volunteer hotel manager from Canada that helped us with translations.
When I inquired at other hotels in Puerto Ayora, I could have gotten a better room for the same amount that I prepaid for this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank gotravelCa
esvede, Owner at Galapagos Islands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2010

Dear Guest:

We the Management of Casa Natura would sincerely like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

We work very hard so that all our guests will be happy, but sometimes, in spite of our best intentions things can happen that are out of our control, like some guests having drinks and being loud by the swimming pool.

Our daily effort is to ensure guest satisfaction, and thanks to you we have already taken administrative decisions in regards to your opinion.

Esteban Velasquez
OWNER
CASA NATURA HOTEL

Reviewed May 13, 2010

We found this hotel by surfing the web for alternatives as we knew a cruise option in Galapagos was too expensive for my family (wife and kids). To our surprise the hotel had a complete infrastructure for running and arranging tours and they built a great itinerary designed for us at an affordable price for Galapagos price standards. The hotel is fairly new and the rooms are very spacious. We liked its location because we felt more intimate after visiting neighboring islands and walking around Puerto Ayora. Our kids loved spending time at the pool and we thought the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family