What a wonderful hotel this is. My sister and I came across the hotel by chance after checking out the Las Greinatas by water taxi. I sadly made the mistake of staying at another hotel for 1 night which falsely advertised as a "boutique hotel" Upon stopping in for happy hour we were greeted by Elsie who was very friendly and informative about the island. It took no longer then 1 minute to decide we would change to this hotel.
The room was beautiful, very clean and plenty of hot water. My sister and I loved eating the yummy breakfast(amazing banana pancakes) in the morning while watching the water.
Elsie, Monica and Teppy were great. I think that a lot of people who visit the Galapagos on Cruise ships/Boats don't get to experience or converse with people who have a history and genuine interest in the islands. Hearing local folklore was great and really added to our overall experience.
I highly recommend this hotel and wish that I could be back there today!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the Galapagos islands, you will want to experience the special “Galapagos spirit” – and there is no better place to do that than here in our exclusive waterfront location. Using materials such as lava rocks and drift wood, we have created a unique atmosphere and the feeling of being close to nature. We are situated right on the waterfront in the area known as “Punta Estrada”, where we offer beautiful and relaxed surroundings for your dream holiday – on a piece of Galapagos history. Placed across the bay from Puerto Ayora, the hotel’s location ensures total privacy and undisturbed quiet. If you want to go to town, water taxis will take you to and from our private pier, 24 hours a day. Enjoy the sun on the terrace, a drink in our cozy cafe, have lunch or dinner on the waterfront deck, experience a beautiful Galapagos sunset and feel the enchantment of these unique islands together with family and friends. Our main aim is to make your stay one that you will always remember. We look forward to welcoming you at the ANGERMEYER WATERFRONT INN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Angermeyer Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Angermeyer Waterfront Inn Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz