Just terrible. The rooms smell dank, the light bulbs are maybe 30 watts and the place is seedy. By USA standards this is a motor lodge. Bathrooms are a joke, and the restaurant is, well, awful. What an unhappy place, chef boyar dee spaghetti, scary fish burger, and Pathmark crinkle cut fries. This is Darwin's idea of a ghetto. Just pass this place up, you will be the better for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palm Hotel is a private family-owned hotel enjoying the quiet seclusion of its own 190 hectare estate in the lush Miconia Highland Forests of Santa Cruz. Located adjacent to the Galapagos National Park, the Royal Palm was built in 2002 and combines elegant colonial style with traditional island design. This boutique estate comprises 21 Casitas and Villas including family accommodation; the largest villa is named in honor of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales who stayed at the hotel in 2009. The hotel has the relaxed and informal charm of an Ecuadorian Hacienda offering a unique sense of natural space. The Hotel is a member of Leading Hotels of the World and is the perfect location for both land and sea exploration of the Galapagos Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Hotel Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador