We hated leaving this wonderful resort in the Galapagos. WE are a large family of 6 people including 2 people in their 80's. The Royal Palm staff could not have been more helpful in arranging tours, accomodating my elderly and handicapped parents, and just being helpful. The rooms are large, very nice, and the bathrooms were very pretty and well designed with the largest jacuzzi tub. Andrew and Patty did such a wonderful job tending to our varied requirements. I think the best way to do the Galapagos is to stay here in the Island and then take day trips. It is cheaper than the cruises and much more luxurious. Patty was able to get us tours that were unavailable elsewhere and I would recommend using her for all tours other than diving.. I would recommend that if you are a diver that you arrange diving with Sub Aqua (excellent) directly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palm Hotel is a private family-owned hotel enjoying the quiet seclusion of its own 190 hectare estate in the lush Miconia Highland Forests of Santa Cruz. Located adjacent to the Galapagos National Park, the Royal Palm was built in 2002 and combines elegant colonial style with traditional island design. This boutique estate comprises 21 Casitas and Villas including family accommodation; the largest villa is named in honor of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales who stayed at the hotel in 2009. The hotel has the relaxed and informal charm of an Ecuadorian Hacienda offering a unique sense of natural space. The Hotel is a member of Leading Hotels of the World and is the perfect location for both land and sea exploration of the Galapagos Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Hotel Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Santa Cruz
- Royal Palm Hotel Galapagos Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador