Incredible island retreat and best way to unwind after the boat cruize around the islands. Fantastic camping tents that are far more luxurious that 'tent' implies, amazingly helpful and polite staff and unbelievably good food. Crossing the threshold at the end of the day immediately dropped your shoulders and helped you to unwind. Definitely recommend it to anyone for a couple of nights before heading home or into the Ecuador mountains.
Thank you GSC and Imagine South America!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador