We stayed at Safari Camp at the beginning of our Galapagos island hopping trip for three nights.
The setting of the camp is spectacular. The service is very personal and having Katrien help with daytrips was an extra bonus. The safari camp is a mix of comfort, outdoors, nature, views and gourmet food. We recommend to stay here and enjoy safari camp not only as a base for trips but as a destination by itself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Galapagos Safari Camp Galapagos Islands/Santa Cruz, Ecuador