Every year we travel to galapagos and spend one night before boarding a dive Live aboard. Staff is friendly, breakfast is perfect, Beer is cold, easy acces and always noisy Sea Lions clos by ... really fun. But ... they can improve the rooms ... noisy airco and indeed mosquito nets ... the bathrooms had their time. We will still book Opuntia as we get good prices, but they have to upgrade the rooms !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Casa Opuntia is our landmark hotel in San Cristobal Island. We offer 13 comfort class rooms, some with ocean front balconies, as well as a common seating and lounging area overlooking the boardwalk. You are only a few meters away from Playa de Oro Beach and from the small, lazy port town of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Take a refreshing dip in our small, fresh-water swimming pool while you enjoy a cocktail before sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Opuntia Galapagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Hotel Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Casa Opuntia Galapagos Galapagos Islands/San Cristobal, Ecuador