“The`re far out!!!”

Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in San Cristobal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed November 22, 2011

They`re lovely people!! Provides great and safe services! easy to find, but go there in the afternoom, whem they come from the dives...All staff (Angel, Shay, the sailor Angel and the other dive master) do everything to make you happy, confortable and having fun!!
The dives are great, the boat are very good and they have lunch with drinks all the time.
Leon dormido is amasing !!
We ABSOLUTELLY RECOMMEND!
Thanks guys, you made our trip a GREAT and BIG one !!
Best wishes, Gabi and Tiago

2  Thank Gabifarina
There are newer reviews for Wreck Bay Diving Center

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Did my first dive ever near Kicker Rock in San Cristobal with Wreck Bay. First a small dive with the group (5 divers, 2 divemasters) to refresh the most important things, than two dives near Kicker Rock.

Shay toulk care for me and my buddy-girlfriend (dived a few times a few years ago) and he always watched our back. The second dive i had some problems with breathing and had to go back up, he came with us and went back down back with us.

I recommend them! Great guys, good food on the boat,...

2  Thank Einstein81
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We spent two days diving with Shay, the instructor and his team. The weather was kind to us, mild and sunny with a water temperature of 21c. We spent the first morning diving Kicker Rock, which was an excellent dive, memorable scenery and lots of marine activity. On the second dive we clung to a rock due to strong currents, to wait for Hammerhead Sharks to come to a cleaning station. None arrived, but it was still a good dive. On day two we did a coastal dive, and the wreck dive just outside the Puerto Moreno harbour. Both dives were excellent.

Wreck Bay diving are a safe, and very enjoyable company to go diving with. Their briefings are detailed and they are very strong on safety. Lunch was provided and they were happy to have snorkellors along, which is good if only half your family dives, like mine. I cannot recommend these guys enough, if you are in this part of the world, go diving with them.

4  Thank Ian J
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Ivan and Shay took us out to Kicker Rock. The water is cold and the currents strong, but Shay was unbeleivably professional and his experience managed all our expectations so nothing could cause hesitation. These guys really know what they are doing!

The diving was the best we have ever done (and we usually dive on Australia's Great Barrier Reef). I've never seen so many turtles, sharks and eagle rays.

Could not have asked for a better days diving ... Just another WONDRFUL day in paridise!

3  Thank GeorgiaT-S
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I had originally booked with Wreck Bay Diving but I was the only one so they had to cancel the trip.... but Shay the dive master went around the other dive centres to find me another one to go with (he was awesome). He also gave me the option to just do a dive in the Bay but I wanted to go to Leon Dormido and he was so accomodating and was running around and calling other operators to find one that had a free space on board. I dont know many other people/businesses that would do what he did. Thanks so much Shay! Next time I will go diving with them definately!!!! They have a really cool boat and all their gear is in good condition. Make sure you find these guys when you go to San Cristobal!!! Its right in the main town just on a side street...easy to find. Recommend to anyone!!!!

2  Thank KiwiWade