“Very well run agency.”

$2,305.00*
8-Days Galapagos Islands Highlights Tour
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in San Cristobal
More attraction details
Owner description: SharkSky is a new and growing travel operator based in the Galapagos Islands of Ecuador. We offer customized tours throughout Galapagos and mainland Ecuador, traditional naturalist cruises, island hopping, backpacking, individual trips or adventure tours: scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, hiking and more.If you want to travel Galapagos, explore the uniqueness of the islands or discover a bit of Ecuadorian culture, we are happy to help you organize your trip.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Although I didn't book directly through Sharksky - they ended up being the tour agency that was used for my Galapagos Island Hopping tour. By finishing up the last two days in Santa Cruz - I had the pleasure of meeting up with two of their main people who were (like the entire program) super accommodating and very informative. I would highly recommend this agency for any of your Galapagos travel desires.

2  Thank Good2GoTravel
There are newer reviews for Sharksky Ecoadventures Galapagos

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Sharksky will go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience. The owner is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and rightfully prides himself on offering the best tours around. I did the day trip to Leon Dormido and even though I hadn't dove in quite a while I felt very secure with the instructor, the equipment and the boat. The company is also leading the way in ecotourism which I really applaud.

2  Thank Liz808
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

We did our open water license with Jose from Sharksky & we are still reminiscing about how great it was. Every aspect from the price, service, Jose's charasmitc charm, quality of equipment, dive locations & general standard exceeded our highest expectations. We also took a day tour on their excellent boat which was also great value for money & took us to some of the most spectacular parts of the island. We cannot recommend them enough, they are extremely helpful, very knowledgable & offer a high quality standard.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I did not use this company as when I dealt with their staff there I found them to be terribly rude. I was really shocked by this because I've been on San Cristobal for over a week and found the people here to be wonderful. I'd hate to be stuck out sea with horrible customer service. I'm a fairly experienced traveler and have pretty thick skin so I'm not easily offended. I shy away from giving bad reviews but this experience really stands out for me. I hope it was just an off day for them.

5  Thank knittingmami
Reviewed April 12, 2011

This trip really offered a nice combination to discover the islands, with walks and places to visit and snorkeling to see the underwater animals. The team was really friendly and flexible, the places to stay comfortable, the food mostly really good (Isabela can be improved though, too touristic restaurant) and the ecotourism made it all the more interesting as we knew they worked with the locals. I had an amazing time and got luck to travel with a very international group, all really interesting people and open minded, zero conflicts. To be highly recommended!

1  Thank Sophcaz