We got a ground floor room with two separate bedrooms (reading the reviews it looks like every room must be different). We had a tiny sitting room and separate sink/bathroom area. I loved the room - even though it was dark, and the fridge didn't work, the bed was very comfortable, and while the room was very rustic, the linens, bathroom and floors were clean. The outside/courtyard area is a very prettily landscaped pool with lounging chairs, and plenty of yellow warblers to admire! The lobby area is open to the street, the lobby is NOT always staffed, there's no security to speak of. The restaurant is an open style balcony above the lobby area and the prices were ridiculously cheap for decent and fresh food. Breakfast was fine - coffee, fruit, JUICE, rolls, typical of what we got everywhere during our Galapagos stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 3-minute walk away from Oro's beach in San Cristobal, Hotel Miconia offers an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site seafood restaurant and free WiFi access. A free daily American breakfast is served. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a shower. You will also find a desk, a safety-deposit box and bed linen. Hotel Miconia offers a fitness centre, a tour desk and laundry facilities. A 5-minute drive will get you to a variety of restaurants and Mann Beach. Shipwreck bay is 300 m away and La Loberia beach can be reached after a 15-minute drive. San Cristobal Airport is just 5 minutes away by car. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Miconia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miconia Hotel San Cristobal
- Hotel Miconia San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador