Galapagos Alternative reserved our room at Miconia. We spent three nights there upon arriving in Galapagos and one night at the end. First we had Room 11 upstairs facing the inner courtyard, and Room 7 on the ground floor (weird feng shui) on the return. Beds were comfy and rooms extremely clean. The location was great- right across from the gorgeous harbor and the sea lions lounging everywhere...it's a good thing they weren't allowed in our room! The breakfasts were not very good, though the restaurant has an incredible water view. We had one dinner there... a chicken and a veggie crepe... and they were quite good. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 3-minute walk away from Oro's beach in San Cristobal, Hotel Miconia offers an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site seafood restaurant and free WiFi access. A free daily American breakfast is served. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a shower. You will also find a desk, a safety-deposit box and bed linen. Hotel Miconia offers a fitness centre, a tour desk and laundry facilities. A 5-minute drive will get you to a variety of restaurants and Mann Beach. Shipwreck bay is 300 m away and La Loberia beach can be reached after a 15-minute drive. San Cristobal Airport is just 5 minutes away by car. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Miconia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miconia Hotel San Cristobal
- Hotel Miconia San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador