“Always tastes great!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

I have been here at least 4 or 5 times when visiting my friend in New Jersey and this place never fails to deliver.

Everything I've tried here over the years tastes great; I've had the French toast, pancakes, sausages, eggs, sautéed potatoes and so much more. My favourite would have to be the crabby benny - two crab cakes on two toasted English muffins with poached eggs and a delicious hollandaise sauce on the top.

I would definitely recommend this diner.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed August 23, 2015

It`s my same song with these diners & restaurants. The Legacy, newly renamed & rehabbed a couple of years ago, is a classic example of an unknown syndrome. If the food was 1/2 as nice as the decor ( which is "TOP OF THE LINE" ) for a diner, I would be there every week. Forget the marble floors & hire a chef who knows what he`s doing.....
I only go there because my friend lives across the st. on the White Horse Pike. To tell you the truth I had a hard time hitting the average button. How can you make a tasteless steak sandwich? A dry hamberger? A salad with all the hard centers, un-appealing , uninviting? A chef from the old school, with no taste buds, or imagination. The only redeeming features are the great baked goods, & the gorgeous interior...so go for coffee & cake..you can`t go wrong there.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed July 2, 2015

The Legacy is a classic New Jersey diner with an extensive menu that includes breakfast at any hour. No raves, no complaints, the food was fine, the service acceptable, prices average. Exactly what you expect from a Diner.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

Good food, but the service was agonizingly slow. I tend to go to diners for good food and fast service.

If you have the time, and don't mind waiting, this is the place for you.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Try their Greek dishes! Breakfast crepes are to die for too! Service is always friendly and the baked goodies beckon you to take them home on your way out.

Date of visit: April 2015

Been to The Legacy diner? Share your experiences!